Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost there...

I have nearly made it to the end of my quest to not turn on the heat before November 1. It was a bit rough this afternoon. I went for a run a little before noon then came home and jumped into the shower and into some clothes before I got too chilly but then didn't blow dry my hair, which was a mistake. Which I remedied with a turtleneck, blazer, sweater, scarf, hat, and two pairs of socks.

Oh and pants.

I'm in the midst of another marathon week...heading out to watch D again tonight. I'm running out of groceries and the apartment is getting a bit messy but I'll get to it. It's nice to actually have things that need balancing.

Also I just read this post over and good GOD is it boring. If I told you I went to CVS without my underwear on the other day, would that excite you?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No but it wouldn't surprise me.

3:53 AM, October 30, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Well that's something.
:)

7:33 AM, October 30, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures?

cb

10:34 AM, October 30, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Har har. I wasn't wearing underpants but I was wearing pants.

10:36 AM, October 30, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home