Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blue Christmas

I'm starting to rethink all my whinging, given the state of the world, but I haven't rethunk myself out of this sort of post, at least not yet. I just got back from yet another tour of my neighborhood shops (of which there are but three), trying to figure out what to get people for Christmas. Normally it is a joy to buy things for others, and one of my favorite parts of the holiday. But this year it just feels like a pointless chore. All of Christmas seems kind of pointless, to be honest.

Did I mention I think I have PMS? I should mention that.

Anyhoo I was feeling very snarly today, mainly towards the weirdo men that seem to come at me from all sides. Yesterday, when I stopped at the library after my run, some creep was outside smoking a cigarette, watching me. I gave him the stinkeye and he came stomping into the library after me. I wish I had one of those retractable boxing glove things because then I could have punched him without having to touch him.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home