Monday, December 08, 2008

It takes an irritant to make a pearl

My real name, as opposed to my blog name, means "pearl." I'm definitely still in the irritant stage. I feel like I'm in a dust storm lately: everything stings and nothing is clear. I do not like it. Part of the problem is I'm not in touch with any of my mentors, which is where I, and I think everybody else should, go for advice. Save McMumsy and PolackPappy, I'm not in touch with anyone like that right now, and it sucks. So I'm putting the message out there to the (and it makes me gag a little to say this but I'm working with what I know) universe that I need some guidance, please.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

I just read some old Peanuts cartoons and, no joke, Linus is a wise kid.

12:35 AM, December 10, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home