Thursday, January 08, 2009

chopchop

I'm looking forward to yoga today as my back is a little wonky from the hour I spent trying to de-ice the sidewalk last night. Landlords in the 'ville are only required to clear a path from the door to the sidewalk; mine doesn't.

I'm trying to transform my irritation at the whole snow removal situation by just sucking it up and doing it myself. My two apartment-neighbors occasionally help out (one more than the other) and they bitch about the landlord (who is the brother of one of the apartment-neighbors, as a matter of fact) and about how someone needs to say something to him. Meaning me. I keep telling them it's us, not the landlord, in charge of shoveling; they keep bitching. (Full disclosure: I bitch too sometimes.)

Ugh, I don't really know where I'm trying to go with this post other than that when you share responsibilities with a passive-aggressive pot addict (but not all bad!) and someone who is slightly unglued, needy, and confrontational (also not all bad!), well, sometimes it's hard. Oh and that sometimes when I hear it's going to snow it makes me want to cry.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Landlords here have no such obligation. Mind you, we have no such amount of snow as you do.

8:57 AM, January 09, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home