Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Housework

Meditating with Walnut was great. She did very well, and we may make it a regular thing, hanging out, laying on my living room floor, just being. She brought me a sweet card that says "a clean house is a sign of a wasted life" to which I say amen, sister. Although just before she showed up I was multitasking, talking on the phone to PolackPappy while cleaning some of the chairs I found on the sidewalk quite awhile ago. They get really sticky, which may be why they were on the sidewalk in the first place.

Anyhoo, I hung up on PP, twice, and he told me that when you multitask, you don't do either task well, and I said, well, multitasking is very American. And Pp said he hates that about America. And I told him I do, too, but I've got to live in this country, and so I at least need to make some sort of effort. Not with the clean, but with the Go! Go! Go! on which this great nation of ours is founded. Even if I think to myself as I am doing it, Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home