Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Switcheroo

I worked in an office for four hours today, for the first time in more than a year. Maybe two.

My main concerns were that I would get lost, which I did, and that I wouldn't be able to find anything appropriate to wear. I managed to scrape something together and discovered it's very casual dress there. But is it shorts, fuzzy Tevas, and t-shirts casual? Mmmm, prolly not. But I can handle it.

The work, also, is daunting. Medical writing. For doctors and nurses. I've got a few books about obstetrics to look at. Mind you, I don't need to know this stuff inside and out; it's more that I need to translate it into a specific format.

Anyhoo it's a trial gig, part-time, contract.

In other McPolack news, I am really wiped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home