Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Recommendations

At the bar after the wedding, the McCousins were sitting around chatting. Little Brother admitted to handcuffing this ginger brat from ManchVegas who lived up the street from cousin M because he and cousin A were unable to keep their babysitting charge in line. Turns out cousin M had a similar problem and had dealt with it by tying him up with an extension cord and duct-taping his mouth.

While riding to the wedding I mentioned my tailbone issues (it hurts when I sit on it) to my nurse auntie P. She said maybe it's a cyst, then snickered and said one of my uncles had to have his tailbone cyst drained on his honeymoon. When I came home, I googled "tailbone cyst" and ended up at a boil slideshow. Recommendation A: do not google "tailbone cyst". Recommendation B: if you do, do not click on the boil slideshow.

Recommendation C: avoid babysitting gingers at all costs.

2 Comments:

Blogger cb said...

McP, when are you finally going to write your book? Your family stories never fail to thrill me. If you write it I will be the first in line to buy it. If you don't write it, I may steal all your good material.

Great pictures from the wedding, by the way. You looked fantastic!

4:32 PM, January 05, 2010

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I will write it, I promise. No stealing! :) Glad you enjoy the tales. And thanks for the compliment on the wedding pics. I've finally figured out how to apply make-up.

10:31 AM, January 06, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home