Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flirty old men

I've been visiting the laundromat more these days (not because I'm stinking up my clothes any more than usual). The one I go to is owned by an older Turkish man who might hit on the washing machines if they wore lipstick. It's more a business ploy on his part, and I don't feel uncomfortable; I think it would be more uncomfortable to tell him to piss off, especially considering that he clears out dryers for me whenever I show up.

But it turns out the young surly-looking woman by his side is not his daughter but his wife, and she's 30 years younger than him, at least. She doesn't like all the flirting, not one bit. I wonder why she's with him. The constant supply of fresh undies? The luxurious lifestyle of a laundress?

Then there's Gene, the flirty old man who grabs my hand and proclaims "Ah, there's my Mcp!" whenever I see him at the gym, and makes a sad face if I haven't shown up in a few days. I ran into him at the Basket yesterday afternoon and he gave me a big hug. In front of his wife, who works out with him, and who he's never introduced me too. I'm guessing she doesn't find me threatening.

Finally in Sims-land I got bored and started a new fake person. He's a sleazeball who needs lots of "Woo-hooing". His name is Buttersnatch and I'm trying to get him to Woo-hoo with ever single other fake person in the game.

3 Comments:

Blogger I'm N. said...

you're hilarious

2:04 PM, September 16, 2010

 
Blogger I'm N. said...

:) *smiley face*...I felt the "you're hilarious" comment needed a smiley face ;P

2:06 PM, September 16, 2010

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thanks! I just checked your blog out and it is delightful. Which makes your compliment even more flattering. I give you three smileys in return :) :) :)

7:06 PM, September 16, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home