Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Frozen indian food

An Indian grocery store recently moved in to a building right next to the Basket. I was glad to see them, although a little nervous since apparently the Basket fought them tooth and nail-not because of the financial competition, but because of the parking competition.

Anyhoo, they seemed to have worked something out, and there are signs up saying you'll get towed if you park in the Basket spots, but I get around this by going to the Basket first.

The point of all this is that I found some really durn tasty frozen Indian food. I started off with some chapati and it was so good that yesterday I went back and bought two more bags, along with paratha, spinach pakora, and more. I'm considering checking out the pickles next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home