Monday, March 07, 2011

Poop chute

Based on the mostly Maine Coon kitty fur shedding index (a sister-from-another-mister to groundhog replacement Ethel), spring is on the way! I've brushed mountains of fur out of my girl's coat, in the hopes of avoiding a certain digestive issue that is awkward for both me and Daphne-Moon the beautiful, soft, fluffy, bitchy princess-cat.

Well I didn't brush hard enough. When I came home from work today I noticed a small poo on the rug...then looked over and noticed a much larger poo sticking straight out of a certain gray lady's you-know-where.

Ah me.

I donned a pair of food-prep gloves (disposable, single-use food-prep gloves, thank you very much) and took care of the problem. The Daphs of course yowled at me but later I saw her looking at me with affection because while there are certainly pleasanter testaments of love and devotion than pulling a poo-covered hairball out of someone's bum, there aren't many stronger ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home