Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm still standing...

...even if I'm not blogging. I just haven't been feeling it lately. McMumsy stayed with me for four nights last week, which was interesting. It was nice to have someone to take care of. I made her iced green tea to take with her to her workshop, and washed her dishes, and we walked together every morning because my gym's in the same building as her workshop.

She also introduced me to I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. And was quite pleased with herself for doing so. Why, you ask?

Here is your answer:


FYI, they do full-on gore to accompany the stories. And yes there are mannnnnny babies born in the loo. And the accompanying reenacted shots of slimy newborns in the bowl. And of disheveled ladies with umbilical cords a-swingin' between their legs.

Also, it turns out that McMumsy knows a lady who Didn't Know She Was Pregnant. Although said lady has not been on the show (yet) she did go to the hospital with stomach pains and come out with a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home