Thursday, September 29, 2005

Uber-dork

I officially became an uber-dork at 9:03 this evening.

At the end of the season premiere of Alias, after having the beautiful Michael Vartan speaking French (music to my ears) and being all gooey over his pregnant girlfriend (music to my biological clock's ears), they killed him off! Those fuckers.

And I went almost immediately to a chat room to see what was going on.

Enormous. Dork.

I called Dr. Moo up to see what she thought. She doesn't watch Alias and told me to "get a life." Harumph.

The only saving grace is that friend L was with me and so I did not become an uber-dork alone.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger McPolack said...

If they bring Ben Asslick on I'm getting one of my pappy's rifles and you and I will hit the road, contagious. I don't think I want to watch Alias anymore.

10:16 AM, September 30, 2005

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Please don't do anything rash to Mr. Affleck. If you see him on the street, call me, and I will handle it. Please?

10:17 AM, September 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home