Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Clueless

My good pal Contagious just got an email from the chickenfucker, my ex-bf. Wait, scratch that, the emotionally and mentally abusive loser I unfortunately had to date because I apparently had more growing to do.

He was checking in with her to make sure that I did not in fact want to speak with him. No, chickenfucker, I do not want to speak with you. He also said "I always thought she would land on her feet. Thoughts?" or some such thing like that.

Actually, dirty-assed chickenfucker, here are some of my thoughts: What I recall you saying to me the last time we spoke was something a bit different than thinking I would "land on my feet." Let me quote to you a little something from an essay I wrote about my relationship with you:

I finally left on an ordinary Monday. We’d had an argument outside the grocery store a few days prior. He stopped talking to me and started sleeping on the sofa when I refused to continue the argument inside the grocery store. I took his cell phone from him to try and force him to talk with me. You’re a mute now, I told him. You don’t need it anymore. I was trying to be funny. But I was scared. He left the apartment. I bolted the door behind him. He came back almost immediately and pushed the door against its chain and screamed “Open up!” I opened the door. He told me it was over. That he didn’t love me, couldn’t. That I had a terrible personality. That I wasn’t attractive. That I would make for a very poor mother. That he wanted his cell phone back. I gave it to him. He logged onto my computer and removed all his files before leaving. I called my friend Heather and she came and got me and my cat and I left and I haven’t seen him since.

Dear readers, this man told me I didn't bathe the right way, dress the right way, talk the right way, write the right way, even take a piss properly, for Chrissakes. (he thought girls should spread their labia apart with their fingers because he thought otherwise the pee sprayed everywhere.) And apparently he still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

I am sorry that I had to become one of the one out of three women who are/have been in an abusive relationship but very very VERY happy to be one of the women who got out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Someone in that relationship had some massive issues, McPolack, and I don't think it was you.

Seriously, what kind of woman touches her coochie when she pees?

8:29 AM, November 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home