Friday, May 26, 2006

Tonight's Pathetic Friday Night In Brought to you by...

...Napoleon Dynamite, which I shall be watching alone whilst enjoying a large bowl of cheese and spinach ravioli with pesto, followed by some lemon sorbet and a choc-oat-whitechoc-walnut cookie from a batch I made myself.

I have been looked at with shockandawe! by several people upon hearing that I haven't seen the flick, which is apparently Right Up My Alley.

Well, we shall see about that. It does have a llama named Tina in it, which is promising.

In other McPolack news, I'm going to Earthfest tomorrow afternoon at the Hatch Shell and a single man shall be trotted out for my perusal. I do really really REALLY want to go hiking in NH on Sunday with someone cute. Now I tarted myself up today but good but then I sat on the train with my Best American Essays 2005 (which was edited by Susan Orlean who is this beautiful, talented redhead who I am SURE takes all the good men at the super talented writers get togethers. When I am one day attending one of this and I am sure I will be I will be certain to cold-cock her before she walks in the room and steals my thunder) pressed thisclose to my face not making eye contact with anybody so it did me no good.

Ah, me. I'm off to watch the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home