Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-I-dye-my-hair

I've been dyeing my hair blonde for the last ten years or so, ever since it stopped being blonde on its own and started turning brown. And not a nice, rich chestnut, either. A mousy, flat, horrid dun color. I've spent money twice to have it done professionally and although when I had my hairstylist cousin do it she did a fine job I'd say the box results are just as nice on their own.

I was a blonde when I was born and I intend to remain one, thank you very much.

So it's L'Oreal Couleur Experte (in the world of all things beauty, French=Fabulous) Dulche de Leche for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I too was a brillant blond through most of my childhood.. but as the years passed, I grew darker and darker. I could never get the boxed color to look good.. I have the same mousy color hair that you described.. have you tried highlights? I did last year, and it made a huge difference.. Now that I'm huge and prego, I don't so much care what my hair looks like.. maybe when the babies are here I'll give a shit again.. But if the box works for you, then I say good for you!! You're saving some serious cash doing it yourself!!

8:33 AM, May 26, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born a redhead but fortunately it morphed to blonde and now vaguely fair. I have morphed yet again and am over here.

3:18 PM, May 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home