Tuesday, June 06, 2006

TooToo

Ever have one of those days when you've just got too many things to write about and none of them seem that fantabulous and so you don't know what the hay to do? That'd be the day I'm having.

Do I write about the fact that in yoga class while doing this stretch where you spread your legs wide (minds out of the gutter, straight non-relative gentleman readers) sit your dumps like a truck on the floor, grab your big toes with your thumb and forefingers, and then try with a flat back to see how low you can go I came quite close to touching the entire front of me to the floor? Because that's impressive.

Or do I share that when I was laying in savasana, trying to relax, the image that episode of the Drew Carey show where Drew has a bad dream that his stomach, played by Wallace Shawn (I think) dressed up in a stomach suit, is visiting him in his kitchen?

Or perhaps you'd like to know that tomorrow evening I am going to see that hot gay alien Anderson Cooper give a reading at the Boston Public Library.

Decisions, decisions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home