Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Little Known Fact...

...about the McPolack family is that we all (save McMumsy, so it must be a Polish thing) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate hot weather. HATE it. Anyone remember this past Easter weekend, when temps were in the 70s and the sun was shining? Well by the time we got to Easter Sunday it had cooled off considerably, which prompted Dr. Moo to say "Thank God! What the hell was with that disgusting heat? This is New England for Pete's sake."

I wholeheartedly agreed with her.

Last summer in the city was mostly unbearable, and was made more so by my second-floor apartment, which seemed to suck it in and hold it like a large electric steamer. I was trapped in my living room and/or bedroom for which I had air conditioners. And outside was no better. Outside it smelled bad.

Well now I see that its going to be 88 degrees on Monday and to this I say F-U-C-K. It's not even June yet! G-d global warming. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whst did you think of Napoleon D? If you didn't like it watch again. It is much funnier when you not occupied trying to figure out what the heck its supposed to be about. Actually, Ive seen it several times and found someting new and hysterical each time, b/c there are so mmany different characters who are comical! Hope you enjoyed!

12:08 AM, May 29, 2006

 
Blogger Nonsequitur said...

I agree with gollyggirl... the first time I watched it... I was like "What the ??? Why the hell does everyone like this film???" Then I kept hearing people raving about it, so I watched it again... and totally loved it. I think it's so popular because Napoleon is sort of a comical mix of common stereotypical social misfit characters that we all know or remember from high school.

6:39 AM, May 29, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I did not like it that much but I shall give the ND a chance to grow on me. I did enjoy seeing that girl from When a Man Loves a Woman and hearing the line "Tina, you fat lard!"

7:42 PM, May 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home