Sunday, August 27, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Somehow this summer I have managed to gain 10 unholy, icky, revolting pounds and now some of my pants are too tight.

There's nothing I hate more than tight pants. It triggers all my old eating disorder stuff and makes me miserable and cranky and want to EAT.

Which is not helpful. I feel like Fat Bastard, when he talks about the vicious cycle.

So. I'm going to need to eat a little less, is all. I really can't possibly exercise any more. But if I am being realistic, I know that I have been overeating more than usual, and it's because I've been trying to let go of more weird eating patterns.

Of course this is not the end of the world and it is a luxury to live in a country where I can grow a big fat ass. But I would really like to lose it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

I am delighted with the South Beach Diet. A fad, for sure, but a healthy one that is very close to the way we should eat all the time anyways.

12:35 AM, August 28, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how many pounds I've gained recently but I suspect it's more than 10 and I too feel like Fat Bastard Who Eats Too Much.

6:00 AM, August 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home