Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chicken With 40 Cloves of Garlic...

...would not be what we ate for dinner at the Little Brother's wedding this weekend but rather the culinary equivalent of my hairdo, which had 40, count 'em, 40 bobby pins holding it all together, along with at least a can of hairspray, and two tiny black elastic bands.

I looked frigging fabulous, BTW.

I promise to post more later but at the moment I am kind of emotionally exhausted. Unfortunately there was no Vince Vaughn or Owen Wilson there to take advantage of my fragile emotional state, although I did receive one proposal of marriage from a 24 year old.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

OMG...laugh laugh.

First of all, I missed you while I was away. I have had a severe Vitamin McP deficiency lo these past two weeks.

Second, will you please either post or send me a picture of you? The friggin' fabulous forty bobby pin look will be great, or any other one for that matter. I just decided I would like a face (and a coiffure) to go with the (pseudo)name. :)

If you please.

9:07 PM, September 10, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, we want pictures. I also want to know whether you formally turned down the 24 year old and, if so, why.

4:46 AM, September 11, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

I too wish to see the rabidly sexy McP with a bouffant hairdo. By the way, I finally solved the dial-the-US technological dilemma. Expect a call soon.

8:11 PM, September 11, 2006

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

Ooh. Cute dress! Cute 24-year-old!

12:02 AM, September 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home