Wednesday, September 06, 2006

And still with the hating

My g-d neighbors came back from their extended vacation and, in true horrible neighbor form, resumed their lazy, slothful ways. I came home to discover some poor luggage delivery man waiting in the driveway because they weren't answering their doorbell or picking up their phone, so I opened the front door so he could deposit their shit there. Then Mrs. A-hole opens her door a while later and, without saying a word of thanks to me, bolts after luggage man, whining that he was supposed to deliver another bag. Um, hello, you're lucky you got the first bag!

I KNEW I should have gone number two in their backyard and buried it, like a naughty kitty, while they were gone. But oh, no, I had to go and take the high road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home