Saturday, September 30, 2006

Real-time action

Said not 120 seconds ago by Dr. Moo about Tess the Wonder Hound:

"It's not her rump that smells; it's the hole."

Moo gets the double bed with the hound while I get the floor in front of the bed, without a sleeping bag.

More to come later but I totally got hit on by a hot fireman sitting behind me at the horse pull (Moo and I's second night at the Deerfield fair in a row, as we discovered we LOVE horse pulling). I didn't get his name but there's a family connection.

And now I'm off to bed.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A family connection? Not one that would be incestuous I hope!

5:40 AM, October 01, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

No -- thank goodness! -- one of his fellow firefighters is the son of one of my dad's best and oldest friends. Buuuuut I think Mr. Firefighter might just be some ego-boosting eye candy.

9:50 AM, October 01, 2006

 
Blogger Teri said...

Reminds me of something my sister said a long time ago:

"It's not my feet that stink; it's the shoes!"

10:02 AM, October 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home