Monday, October 02, 2006

Ow

I'm sick. Again. And pissed, because I eat my vegetables, lots of them, and exercise, and I never get sick and now I'm ill for the second time in a month. This time around it's a sore, sore, scratchy, itchy throat, a bit of sneezing, and the ever-lovely exhaustion. I got up and ran six miles, because I think I might still exercise even if one of my limbs was hanging on by a tendon. Then called the transcription agency. They didn't have work (don't worry, McMumsy, I have work from the Indian firm) so I went to bed for two hours. Then I had lunch and took the T to the office to get my power cord so I can hopefully get some work done tonight.

Where is the strong and handsome bf to go out and buy me a big bowl of pho? Rowr!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home