Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Product Review # 3

No links to this product, because I don't want to get in trouble looking at sex toys in the office, but the purple plastic vibrator given to me by the chickenfucker several years ago gets a grand total of half a pierogi out of a possible five. Why? Oh, let us count the reasons:

1. The orgasm it gives you is of poor quality and is shockingly fast. Here is how it goes: You turn on the vibrator. You apply it to your naughty bits. And it's BZZZZZ WOO! and you're all done.

2. It smells like plastic and no matter how much you wash it, there is always cat hair stuck to it.

3. (This is the reason for the 1/2 star) When you have parties, you can rig it so it falls out of your medicine cabinet and bonks the nosy guest looking in your medicine cabinet on the head, teaching him or her a valuable lesson about respecting the privacy of others.

FYI, I no longer own the purple plastic vibrator.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well tell us how you really feel missy! Some V provacative posts!

I use the alba kukui lotion and love it. I also have strange feelings when using it - it reminds me of Silence the of the Lambs (it puts the lotion in the basket!). Funny what stuff reminds you of and how it doesn't matter when it's great stuff.

Since I upgraded my blog to the new version and added the privacy controls I need a favor. I'm not sure if I have to approve users (ideally) or if all you have to do to read it is register for an account.

I've posted anonymously so in case you were wondering, this is Regina. =)

9:31 PM, November 27, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thank you for the comment, I was feeling saucy, and I think you have to approve me so I can read your blog -- I tried to sign in using "magistarfish@yahoo.com" and wasn't able to.

9:44 PM, November 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, even vibrators have dispensed with foreplay? What is the world coming to?

5:17 AM, November 28, 2006

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

"cat" hair?

12:08 PM, November 28, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I second what Carmen wrote.. cat hair?? What's that about?? hmm..

6:22 PM, November 28, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

All right, ladies. Let me clear this up...it was in fact cat hair as opposed to "cat" (snicker snicker tee hee hee) hair. The Daphs, my kitty (as opposed to my "kitty," who does not have a name) is quite the hairy beast.

8:07 AM, December 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home