Saturday, March 31, 2007

Granny Panties

Well apparently I have gone from fresh young thing straight to Grandma. The realization washed over me this morning like tar over a dead dinosaur as I stood in my local coffee shop at exactly 8 AM. Which would be exactly when they open. The place was pretty dead.

My alarm had gone off before 7 and I lay in bed until after 7:30. (Embarrassingly, I fell back asleep for a bit and had a sex dream about the Architect. True to the nature of my relationship with him, the sex was bad, but I stuck with it anyway.)

Then I got up and talked to my cat, thought about how much I loved my cat, put on my elastic waistband pants and sensible shoes, and put away some dishes, killing time until I could get my scone. And my Geritol, walker, and adult diapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home