Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Don't Get Into a Who's Studlier Fight With Dr Moo...

...you will not win.

Case in point: Moo and I are discussing The Departed at her place on Saturday night. I mention how grossed out I was by all the violence. She says she sees worse on a daily basis and that she was reminded, in the scene where Jack Nicholson's character is walking around in a bar on Beacon Hill with blood on his hands, of the many times she's out in public with blood all over her face, from a "bleeder."

Now granted this is a bleeder of the bovine ilk as opposed to some poor dead Irishman but then again it's real blood, not fake.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Wish I could hang and talk trash with you and Dr. Moo!

10:36 PM, March 21, 2007

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I wish you could, too.

8:10 AM, March 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home