Sunday, March 25, 2007

Eyeball

Took a brief trip out to a local Cambridge eyeglass store this afternoon to see what-all I could get for $200 without resorting to a big-box-esque location.

Turns out I can't get a full set of glasses with an exam at that price. What I can get however is a chance to paw through the bargain frames (at 99 bucks apiece, they're expensive in my book -- I mean, WTF? They're plastic!) and try them on while the balding middle-aged slighty rotund fellow behind the counter says "They'll all look good on your face" To which say "Oh, right, because I have an oval face." To which he says "No, because you have such a pretty face."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cynical side would say that it was just a line he says but from the pictures I've seen of you, it's clearly the truth.

2:46 PM, March 26, 2007

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thanks, sexy!

; )

6:54 PM, March 26, 2007

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

You do have a beautiful face. You know that, right?

7:16 PM, March 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home