Monday, April 02, 2007

Feet First

Despite feeling lonely sometimes and really wanting to have a nice supportive partner in life I've really been doing very little in terms of actual dating. I hope and hope and hope and I doll myself up and, like I did tonight, occasionally troll the Internet dating sites for available men.

Tonight I did find one really cute, really interesting sounding fellow. His photo and his writing both come across as sweet. I mean, tall, nature boy, glasses, scruffy, a-dorable. Smart.

So I thought, hmm, maybe I should turn my profile back on if only to write him.

He's pretty hippy-dippy and honestly after I stared at him for a while I thought, you know, I prolly shouldn't go out and find a zany free spirit such as myself, because then what will our children eat?

Also I couldn't find any good pictures of myself.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you should write! And I'm sure you must have one good pic lying around! You never know.. he might be fabulous!

8:41 PM, April 02, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as the picture goes:
1. Bend over
2. Yank down Granny Panties
3. Snap!
4. Post
Yummm!

9:17 PM, April 02, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what k said. if he is hippy-dippy then he will be all over the jungle. :)

m, it is about time you find yourself a man!

10:42 PM, April 02, 2007

 
Blogger McPolack said...

OK, OK...

Nice jungle ref, btw, sir loins...

and k, I guess I could let someone else see what lies beneath my granny panties...

and xianfern, thank you as well...

I have e-mailed him; we'll see what happens.

8:07 AM, April 03, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home