Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dumps like a truck

Just got off the phone with architect number two...surprise, surprise, he said he had fun hiking but felt more of a friend vibe.

Well I took the opportunity to let him know that going on a super long date and getting sweaty and et cetera the day before and then showing up unshowered for a second date was insulting.

Of course he said he begged to differ.

Which would be when I begged to differ and told him that he smelled.

Then I let him dangle like a fish on a hook for a little while as he tried to explain that away.

Then I felt sort of bad and told him it wasn't all bad and good luck with his job, et cetera.

Honestly, I'm proud of me. He was a shithead and needed to realize that. Which he did. So score one for me.

Next!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hah! Score one for you indeed! Glad you let him have it, what a douche bag!!

9:24 AM, June 08, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! you told him he smelled? that is perfect.

9:47 AM, June 08, 2007

 
Blogger Amy Traverso said...

Go you!

11:02 AM, June 08, 2007

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Hah! I bet he´s checking his armpits every ten minutes henceforth.

6:29 PM, June 08, 2007

 
Blogger Teri said...

Dumps like a truck. That is rich!

12:31 AM, June 09, 2007

 
Blogger K said...

That rules that you told him he smelled! Next indeed!

8:57 AM, June 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home