Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cheery

Been feeling kind of meh after my chat with the second architect last night. After I got off the phone and ate dinner I wrote about it and then I colored my hair. Oh, and felt bad for myself and cried myself to sleep.

In all honesty, it wasn't all about the architect, but more about stress relief because I'm doing a lot of work in a lot of areas that's challenging (which is great!) and that I realized this weekend while driving to NH to jump in Dublin Lake on Saturday night that I am really lonely. I want someone in my life, someone special, and I don't think I knew how much until I started this dating thing.

So many feelings.

: )

But luckily my mush face kitty cat is helping. Right now, as I get ready to dive into more work, she is sitting like a little fuzzy meatloaf in a shoebox at my feet and giving me the squishy eyes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

What color did you color your hair? I hope it's pink!

I think the stupid architect needs a filter.

12:58 PM, May 30, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home