Monday, May 21, 2007

!!!

Well after having a long-overdue mini blubbering meltdown at my parent's house on Saturday night over a myriad of issues, Sunday dawned and I headed back to the city for a second date with the second architect. We went to the MFA and looked at things, and sat on benches and talked, then walked and had coffee and ran around in a fountain. (I had an umbrella)

It is a momentous occasion in that I like him and he likes me back. Yes, I have achieved mutual like-itude after a three-year drought. I am hopeful, and excited, and remaining centered on moving forward in everything I have going on in my life. Because really the second architect and I have hung out a total of like 9 hours.

But ohhhhhhhhhhhh I would like to kiss him. You know, just to see what it would be like.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy Traverso said...

Yay! This is very exciting!

Did he adopt the kitties?

2:30 PM, May 21, 2007

 
Blogger McPolack said...

He did! And they are soooooooooo cute...he sent me pictures.

2:33 PM, May 21, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is very exciting.. I think the 3rd date is an appropriate time for a kiss.. at the very least! ;)

8:13 AM, May 22, 2007

 
Blogger Teri said...

OMG!! Yay! I agree with X...third date is kissy time. Good pacing though.

So excited for you!

9:48 AM, May 22, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is excellent news McPolack, truly excellent news.

11:51 AM, May 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home