Friday, May 25, 2007

Holy Hotness

Well it's dang hot outside today but I've thus far avoided putting the a/c units in even though I'm working from home. Honestly mostly I sit at my desk so there's no much sweating. But I do feel bad for my very furry kitty, who has spent the bulk of today and yesterday splayed out on various spots on the floor around me. (Normally when I work at home she sits in a shoebox at my feet. Not for the whole day, mind you.)

Right now she's sacked out behind my chair. At night she does her long kitty layabout thing next to me on my bed.

She's a good girl.

In other news, aaaaa! date tonight. Then library tomorrow to work on story, interview in early evening. Sunday off for hiking. Transcripton Monday. Then back to the story plus a chat with some folks about writing about biodiesel down under.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home