Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, Hello, Life!

My, my, my how things do turn on a dime...

At the advice of McMumsy, I stopped by the chapel where I used to go every Monday night for an hour when I was living in Concord a few years ago. I ignored the big sign asking for everyone to pray the civil union law in NH wouldn't pass and the itch I had to write a prayer intention that it would and asked God about work and relationship.

And didn't God just deliver. I've got a third date with the architect this Friday night and a story assignment (due next week!).

I think God thinks I like a challenge.

I'm going to shine.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Traverso said...

What a well-deserved turn of events! I can't wait to see what happens in your life...good things ahead.

5:47 PM, May 23, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shine indeed.

12:44 PM, May 24, 2007

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Hoorah!

2:19 PM, May 24, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home