Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just ranting

Soooooooooo L and my German friend came over tonight...we had a delicious dinner...stuffed cauliflower, pork loin, tortelline with roasted red bell peppers, garlic and cheese, plus fresh fruit and lemony fizzy water.

I went to show them the second architect's profile...only to discover he had turned it off...and I haven't heard from him since the stink incident on Sunday.

Which makes me think, hmm, he likes that other woman and he already had decided he liked her when he went hiking with me, hence the no showering, and other bad behaviors.

Which makes me think FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Also L and my German friend left before the movie was finished so L could go snuggle with her boyfriend, who she called while sitting with all of us on the sofa.

And now I am suffering from a case of the poor mes.

Of course I could be totally wrong about the second architect. But I sort of doubt it.

Motherfucker.

But I am already back on the horse, having e-mailed another person from the personal ads today. But I'm also thinking of leaving Boston come September and moving to Center Sandwich on my own because, fuck this city and its idiot men; I want to be in the woods.

6 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Yeah. Move to Center Sandwich. That's what I'd do. :)

11:46 PM, June 05, 2007

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

OK, he tried to let you down easy by STINKING?

11:06 AM, June 06, 2007

 
Blogger Amy Traverso said...

If you do move to Center Sandwich, I promise to come visit.

Do you think it'd be worth telling him that you don't think he's a good match for you, just to have the satisfaction of taking the lead?

11:45 AM, June 06, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what teri said. head for the hills! and no more of this dictation stuff. make sure there is a fuggin job up there that you can put your talents to use!

11:46 AM, June 06, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some of us have boyfriends to go home and snuggle with...but I must mention that while you were trying on bikini's on our shopping trip on saturday - which you looked hot in! - I was trying to find shirts to cover my post baby belly!

you look amazing and you are a super cool person and as we both agreed - your going to meet the guy - you will.

3:43 PM, June 06, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know, if ya really want to live in the woods, they have lots of extra men in Alaska, and I believe that the government/pipeline people still pay residents to live there.

12:31 PM, June 08, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home