Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Big Fun

So although my birthday is a couple weeks off I'm already receiving word of fabulous presents. JoyceFrances will be arriving with friends two days after I enter my last year of advertising relevance (I'll be 34) with a ticket to see Gogol Bordello, a wack-ass super-fun Ukranian gypsy punk band, the leader of which JoyceFrances recently dreamed was inappropriately licking her very married ankles.

Then last night Dr. Moo (who stayed the night to catch an early flight to a big cow conference in Vancouver) said she wanted to go in with my parents and buy me an iPod for my birthday! Such fanciness that I could only dream of, let me tell you. I recently fondled L's sleek 80-gig'r but had resigned myself to my usual workout companions -- a banged up CD player along with several CD's and replacement batteries, that I carry with me on all my runs, like a peasant seeking refuge at a neighboring country's marathon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home