Thursday, September 20, 2007

Size Matters

I have been looking for the last couple of weeks for one of my favorite harbingers of fall, the Brachs Mellowcreme pumpkin (third annual poem to come at a later date, once I spent time with the sweet, sweet flesh of my sugary orange muse) when lo! and behold! there they were, at Shaw's, tonight after I left the gym.

But curiously, the bag had grown to a hefty, tooth-decaying 22 ounces. Which made me think: let's have a new size. And let's call it Sabado Gigante.

Think of it -- Sabado Gigante-sized tampons! Sabado Gigante-sized bags of frozen corn! Sabado Gigante-sized wheels of brie! It sounds celebratory! And large! Really, really large!

I'm going to go eat some more mellowcreme pumpkins and see what other fantastic ideas pop up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I am looking forward to the annual mellowcreme pumpkin poem!

7:45 PM, September 23, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home