Thursday, October 30, 2008

My hips don't lie

I am finally able to comfortably get into this position in yoga, after a couple of years of trying. I had a particularly good class, despite the teacher's drop-dead gorgeous husband's overpowering and revolting f-a-r-t-ses. Yuck. Well maybe his nasty butt smog lowered my blood pressure and contributed to my flexibility. Who knows. But man did he stink.

In other McP news, I have been so busy lately I have barely had time to think. Or clean. So my apartment is a bit of a disaster. I am home tonight, thank goodness, and around this weekend, but I have to work (which is a good thing) and am meeting one of my very best friends from earlier in life for breakfast on Saturday. And that is a great thing. I am very excited to see her. We met the very first day of freshman year high school English.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

nasty butt smog
god you make me laugh!!!!!!!!!

10:34 PM, October 31, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home