Thursday, March 26, 2009

FOB update

I'm hoping new episodes will be up online in maybe a month or so. Also, my co-host is moving to LA in June; this means FOB as I know it will end. However I am considering keeping the space and doing a new show, still a talk show call-in with a male co-host, and holding on-air auditions for a new co-host in the "big" studio.

All this was suggested to me by my pal who gives me a hug every time I show up and who brought me outside last night and showed me the camera Homeland Security installed on top of the building. He gives it the finger every morning. He and I gave it the finger together. Apparently there is another one of these cameras near where I live. The one at the studio was installed, according to my pal, because the road the studio is on is a major evacuation route out of Boston.

Rigggggggggghhht.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!

It is a sign you MUST do it. By then the interwebs will surely have a way for us all to watch it in the sticks of greater Dovah areas.

Joe

9:20 PM, March 26, 2009

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

You MUST keep the space! And more game shows! Maybe you can do an episode of Crap road show and appraise my crap. I found a Hulk Hogan doll on the street the other day and it's worth seventy five cents, easy.

12:31 PM, March 28, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home