Monday, March 23, 2009

So far...

...no one but me seems to find Extras hilarious. I took the season 2 DVD out of the library; one of the DVD extras is a verrrrrry odd look at what Ricky Gervais (star of the series and star/creator of the original Office) does to this guy named Nigel who's an editor for the series. He draws filthy pictures of him, covers him in tape and paper, sits on him, and occasionally trusses him up, all while laughing so much he can barely breathe. And it is funny, but also wicked uncomfortable to watch. I guess it's like a more real version of his fake-reality comedies. The thing is, I wonder if it's really real.

Anyhoo, here's a taste of what I'm talking about. This is from Season One. Not nearly as long, or as funny. But definitely as uncomfortable! (Also possibly NSFW.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Have you seen the Mclovin' episode with Daniel Radcliffe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9T5cxnowyA

11:21 AM, March 24, 2009

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I have. Knowing about Daniel Radcliffe's nakedness in Equus really ramped up the whole experience.

8:56 PM, March 24, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home