Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Four More Years

I missed my four-year blogging anniversary by 11 days. So happy 4 years and 11 days to me! At his point in my life, that doesn't seem like a whole lot of time. Which is comforting.

In other McPolack news, I am really tired. I'm taking the T to South Station for four days this week, then working for five hours, and taking the T home, at which point I have to do my other jobs. And exercise. And keep the apartment clean-ish. I forgot how much extra effort working in an office takes. I've got to plan my outfit, put on makeup, leave early enough, make coffee and breakfast, bring snacks. Office workers, I salute you!

And, in other, other McPolack news, we've got an appointment at a bridal salon in a couple of weeks so Dr. Moo can try on wedding dresses. McMumsy is b-a-r-e-l-y able to contain her excitement. By which I mean she is completely unable to contain it. The second after she made the appointment she called me up to tell me she'd made the appointment. "It's a closed shop!" she said. "Like 'Say Yes to the Dress!'"

As Dr. Moo intends to get married by January of 2010, McMumsy has a scant six months to live it up. I except the frenzy to continue and intensify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home