Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Muffin

I have been a scone addict for many moons and for the last few months I've been baking them at home all the time, as opposed to some of the time, to save money. I used to get scones at one coffee shop, then switched to another, where the scones were better. Unfortunately, the scone-sellers magically morphed into irritating bitchface hipsters and I just could not bring myself to give them any more of my cash.

Today I decided I was sick of scones all together and have moved on to muffins. My first attempt is at carrot-raisin. Since I like healthy, I used a recipe that called for some wheat flour. I also tossed some ground flaxseed in there. The muffins aren't quite bricklike but they are dense. Here's hoping they taste good!

1 Comments:

Anonymous navy blue bed skirt said...

Dude.. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

8:42 AM, April 09, 2018

 

Post a Comment

<< Home