Monday, October 12, 2009

Loot

The haul, from this fall's Dub-dub rummage:

1 vintage wool sweater, "handknit in England for Neiman-Marcus." Looks to be maybe from the early '80's.

One blouse that stank so much of mothballs I threw it away. Whoops.

1 set of four cloth napkins from the '60's or 70's with the tags still on.

1 set of four Scandinavian placemats and napkins, with a primary-color rooster/farm-y theme.

This down robe, only I paid 2 dollars for it, not 99.

1 pair Lauren by Ralph Lauren pants

2 spatulas, as mine keep falling behind my stove, never to be seen again.

1 old pretty green glass canning jar

1 kitty-print table runner but not a hideous schmaltzy kitty print, more of a cool woodblock kitty print.

I really held myself back this year owing to my new Buddhist attitude of "less is more." Well maybe Buddhist isn't the right word. I'm trying to just get things that are quality and that I know I'll use.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bedding said...

Dude... I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
Website:-flat sheet only

8:11 AM, April 09, 2018

 

Post a Comment

<< Home