Thursday, October 01, 2009

Meditation train

I meditated on the T today and it was good. I did one where you're supposed to close your eyes (I didn't) and listen to everything that's happening, all the sounds, moment by moment, and then you expand that awareness to include other sensations. I felt like it was productive, even though I couldn't go 100% deep because I didn't want to miss my stop.

The meditation is from a Jack Kornfield CD. It took a little doing to get over his voice, which is very breathy, and Stuart Smalley-y with a dash of creepy. Of course I took that dash of creepy and ran with it. I kept imagining him softly suggesting things like clubbing baby seals and kicking handicapped people in the shins.

Ohm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heheheheheehe!!!

7:55 PM, October 02, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home