Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's wiener time! Again.

I was annoyed at how much they charged for a three-pack of S/M/L penis cookie cutters when I picked some up back in December for Dr. Moo's bachelorette party. And here it is not six months later and I'm whipping them out again. My German friend is getting married soon and we're hanging out in a room at a spa on Saturday while she gets treatments done, and doing fun things in between her treatments.

In other McPolack news, I remain incredibly busy, and tired. I haven't been able to see a lot of friends recently because my days consist of getting up, making out with my kitty, exercising, traveling to office one, working, traveling to office two, working some more, coming home and working some more, making sure clothes and lunch are set so I can do it all over again the next day, then laying on the couch and watching old episodes of The Tudors, which features a whole lotta buttocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home