Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goodwill

When I was at the thrift store this Friday a Middle Eastern man came up to me and handed me a nifty vintage casserole dish, complete with lid and chafing-dish-like apparatus. "It is nice," he said. "And a good price."

It was both those things. I took the dish and thanked him.

Once when I was in NYC eating at a Middle Eastern restaurant the chef came to our table and asked where I was from. When I told him, he insisted I follow him to the kitchen to inspect his griddle. "It is very clean!" he told me. "You have never seen such a clean griddle in McPolacktown." Well I'd never been invited to look at anyone's griddle anywhere but I wasn't going to harsh his mellow. I told him it looked fantastic.

Anyhoo, here's the point of this post: I think we'll win over the Middle East not with unmanned predator drones but with overwomanned carpet bombing. Just parachute in thousands of sweet busty blonde ladies. The Taliban won't know what hit them.

2 Comments:

Blogger laughingatus said...

Yes, yes! Many busty blondes with squeezy thighs! Just the thing for world pieces!

9:36 AM, September 20, 2011

 
Blogger McPolack said...

:)

10:29 AM, September 21, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home