Sunday, January 29, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The blogging has come to bite me in the ass.

Okay, peeps. So first you'll want to refresh your memory of the salad farmer my idiot (though lovable!) sister refused to even speak to. You'll find it, and the subsequent comments, which you should read in order following the post, here.

Okay, you've read that, yes? Good. Now I would like you to take a look at this blog, created on Friday.

I'm sorry...maybe it's terrible of me to type this...but this is some good stuff! "Anonymous" suggested that perhaps I was a wee bit of an idiot myself to put the first name and company name of someone I was blogging about on my blog, and perhaps I was, but perhaps also I secretly wanted to be found.

And Shortysaladpants, let me just say that you have balls, sir. I salute you.

Dr. Moo was actually heading back from a visit to some of her vet friends in Massachusetts (we didn't cross paths but Tess the Wonder hound did have some stress diarrhea, which her vet friends pronounced "cute") when I called her to tell her of all this.

You can probably guess what her response was. She accused me of acting and sounding just like our mother (who recently told me I should become a cop because I'm strong and there's a shortage of them in Manchvegas). I told her that she was being HORRIBLE. Because she is being HORRIBLE. But what can I tell you? She's one of the five most stubborn people on the face of the planet.

I did get her to agree to meet Ssp for coffee if I went along. So I'm going to try and set that up, maybe online, maybe offline. But I will keep you up to date.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I have to side with Dr. Moo in this matter. He sounds like he has boundary issues.

7:41 PM, January 29, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Ditto Contagious.

11:43 AM, January 30, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Dr. Moo is grumpy a lot. Trust me. But you'll get used to it; it's part of her charm. I am going to be in Vermont a week from this coming Saturday, the 11th, probably arriving early afternoon. Dr. Moo and I will meet you in Burlington for coffee. What time works for you? What coffe place works for you? FYI: We do not like corporate coffee. Bring the uterine fluid. I am sure Dr. Moo will have a disgusting cup of bovine effluvia to contribute as well.

12:19 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Oh goody! A body fluid potluck! Can I play?

3:41 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

It's COW fluid, C. Don't get too excited.

: )

5:04 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

well, when I look in the mirror, all I see is a fat cow, you see...

6:13 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

You are not fat, C. Stop it.

6:31 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:05 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

What could those sissy Europeans possibly have to offer? Oh, especially the French. Europe is such a cliche.

I can't get to VT before the 10th but March is open except for St. Paddy's day weekend as Dr. Moo is on call. And if coffee bores you, how about a tour of your fancy farm where lettuces grow in winter? Then you could make us some salad. We'd be up for that.

8:07 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger Regina said...

To SSP:

I somewhat resent being called a nut job when I prefaced my post by saying I was cynical. Little harsh maybe? Although, the sting was lessened when I read that you sing to your crops. =)

PS - Hate to say I told you so but this did turn into a funny story!

7:17 PM, February 02, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

SSP, sounds good to me -- though I hope you get to know either Dr. Moo or me better because I wanna see those lettuces. Have fun in Europe.

Regina, nice defense!

9:51 PM, February 02, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

SSP, what sort of music does lettuce like?

10:32 PM, February 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home