Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ick

So I've got a g-d head cold which when combined with PMS makes me one big B.A. Baracus. Or maybe it's B.A. McPolack. Whatevs.

Anyhoo, I am pretty in touch with my body and like to think I am impervious to any sort of illness so when I started to get an itch in my nose last night I debated awhile before getting out of bed and sucking down some Airborne.

Honestly, I don't know if that shit works. I tend to attack the cold with lots of tea and naturopathic stuff, and while it's probably just as bullshit as the OTC stuff, at least it's not laden with chemicals.

Oh, and I have a date tomorrow night and I am annoyed about that, too. I'm not saying I'm proud to be annoyed, I'm just saying that I am. It's with a guy from an Internet dating site. He pursued me pretty aggressively and we're meeting in Harvard Square at 8. He was all "if we like eachother we can go see this cool band play after dinner" and it says on his profile that he wants someone with energy to go out on a weeknight. Um, that is so not me. I don't know why I am even going on this date. Ooo, and also, why do we have to spend like nine million hours together on our first night out? I just want to have some chow and go home. Actually, at this point I just don't want to go at all.

I think I may have finally given up. I don't really think I am ever going to meet anyone interesting and available ever again and I honestly don't even fucking care. There. I've said it.

I hate being sick and cranky.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*whistle*

tough crowd in here.

11:39 PM, January 25, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Sigggggggggggggggh. Okay. I know. That was a little much, wasn't it? But I'm all about exploring my feelings on this here blog and last night I was feelin' bad.

I feel better today! Still sick physically, but much less B.A. Baracus.

7:43 AM, January 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home