Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm heading out shortly...

...to pick a friend up from his endoscopy at Beth Israel Deaconness. It's no big thing. But it is the sixth night in a row I've had plans, which is rare for me. I tend to like to have my space. Instead, I've had dinner plans (at least) every night since Friday. It's nice, actually, and it makes me appreciate the eventual evenings I will have alone more.

The weather today has been very off-putting. Warm and windy. Like April in January. It has made me feel both springy and excited, and ill-at-ease, all at once. I want my winter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Thank you again for keeping an eye on me while the drugs wore off. Lovely to see friend number one and meet friend number two :)

5:38 PM, January 19, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had an endo done about three months ago. whatever they used to almost put me under... the doc could have done anything to me and i would have been fine with it...

8:06 PM, January 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home