Friday, February 03, 2006

Not the smartest thing to do first thing in the morning...

I don't know how this got in my head but I was checking my email, sitting with Daphne-Moon in my lap (she likes to put her two front paws on the desk and watch me as I surf), I decided it would be fun to look for doggies, specifically daschsunds, on Petfinder, and who do I find? Francis, who is wearing a neckerchief and who, when he barks at you, likes for to clap your hands and then -- chase him!

Reminder to self: You need a JOB, kid, not a wiener dog.

But, oh, Francis.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Wouldn't it be almost romantic if we took Francis and Buddy and Lady out on hikes?

9:02 AM, February 03, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Now, C, don't encourage me!

: )

11:19 AM, February 03, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

I'm just sayin' a puppy sure livens up a living room.

4:02 PM, February 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home