Sunday, April 02, 2006

Let's Pretend

One of the things the chickenfucker would never do with me was pretend to be someone else. Sometimes I like to adopt a bad foreign accent, just for fun. My new sexy boyfriend will enjoy doing this with me, and not (just) in the sack.

Today, however, I shall have to satisfy myself alone. I'm going to walk the freedom trail with L, something neither of us have done before. I have adopted the personality of a Swedish exchange student, which means I have put my hair back into these two funny knotty things, am wearing a white spaghetti-strap tank top with an inappropriate black bra underneath, and plan on saying "Yah" a lot.

My apologies to the Swedes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Do you get to dress like a milkmaid?

12:02 AM, April 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home