Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm off to see the wizard!

Okay, not really. But I am heading to VT tomorrow morning. Doc Moo is going to Virginny and needs a sitter for Tess the Wonder Hound.

As I never heard a word from the Vegetable Farmer, I shan't be seeing him during my visit; it looks like I will have to enjoy VT alone, but JoyceFrances and her husband will be there to hang out with me for part of the time. I'm hoping to get a lot of good outdoors time in.

In other McP news, my parents are going with their church on a pilgrimage to Poland! And Polackpappy has asked if I would like to join them. It would be a bus full of age 50-plus folks with their rosaries and bibles following the path of everyone's favorite recently deceased pope, John Paul II, through Polonia.

What would be especially fun is that, as my grandfather looked exactly like the Pope, and as Pp resembles gramps, perhaps some confused Polacks will think he's JPII, risen from the dead. When you add to that the fact that his first name is John, well, you've got a recipe for some good times!

I am seriously considering going.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Traverso said...

Sounds like fun adventures all around for McPolack! You must go to Poland with the church group, if only for all the material! And um, of course, for the spiritual growth...

4:18 PM, March 23, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

rose, I am a firm believer in "Let the man come to you"

5:58 PM, March 23, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Oh yes, go to Poland! And say hi to Joycefrances.
Luv ya!

6:32 PM, March 23, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Not at all, rose. You should do what works for you!

6:07 PM, March 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home